Thursday, August 13, 2026

June 2026 [Redacted]

  Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

It is still a horse blog...
Fearless bunny in our yard. 


There were some gorgeous sunsets.


Cute snake on one of my lunch time dog walks.


Oreo is still kickin'. 


This is Chip's mom. He looks soooo much like her!



Got a great deal on the cart of my dreams! Even got to use it a few times before shit hit the fan. May be for sale in the near future if it doesn't fit any of the current residents.

Sure is pretty.


Had a fire at the house and regaled friends with tales of our great road trip west.

Went to Amy's bridal shower. Played some games. Died laughing when I got Obama instead of the groom.

Bonnie got to play with Piper and Micah.

Got to step up our go fish game. This was hilarous.

There were lots of turtles in June.


These ears never get old.

Fjords came over for a trail ride!




Got to check "drive a Fjord" off my bucket list.
Chip looks less tiny next to a Fjord.





Chip got to climb Baldpate Mountain. Maybe I'll blog about it some day.


Bonnie went to the swimming hole and was not amused.

Swimming holes are more fun with a horse friend!


Finally finished this damn thing!




To add insult to injury, Mike wrecked one of his motorcycles in June. He is ok, but it was a bad time. I was riding Fina when it happened. 





We got to participate in a surprise proposal. It was very sweet.



My favorite minis wreaking havoc.


2 comments:

  1. Yay, you finished the cabin picture! I know you've been working on that for a long time. And WOW does Chip look like his momma - if you hadn't captioned that it was her, I would have sworn it was him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cackling at Obama Groom.

    That cross stitch is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete