Holding
Hi Guys.
Several of you have reached out in the last week.
Thank you.
There are some really terrible things happening in my corner of the world.
Chip, Bonnie, Mike, and I are safe.
I have locked down my original blog for the time being. Once the dust settles, I will decide if I'm continuing in the original space, or starting over, and leaving my old posts visible to only me for posterity.
Thank you for your loyalty and concern.
I'm down, but I'm not out.
I'm glad to hear you are safe, thank you for this little note. I hope things improve and settle down quickly.
ReplyDelete💝💞💝
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you have to go through whatever horror happened. I am glad you are safe, and able to give us internet strangers an update to that - most of us might not know you personally, but we do care! Wishing you all the strength you need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update! Seeing updated posts is a highlight of my weeks. I appreciate you took the time to give the update.. Hope things go as smoothly as possible as things settle.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry something awful has happened. This internet stranger is sending you all strength and peace and best wishes -- I have truly enjoyed reading your adventures over the years and hope that things resolve for you quickly.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the note, I'm glad you're safe, and I hope things settle soon. :(
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're safe - I hope things improve soon!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the update. I enjoy reading about your horses and adventures. Including all the unexpected critter encounters
ReplyDeleteI hope everything works out. Sending you and your crew all the best.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all available peace, safety, and comfort through whatever is going on.
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteY'all are on my mind.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update, glad to hear everyone is safe. I'm sorry shitty things are happening and I'm hoping good things for you and yours are ahead. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us, it has been incredible to see some of the amazing things you've done over the years.
ReplyDeleteWishing you peace and better outcomes. ---Mary
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all and hoping things improve quickly.
ReplyDeletePlease take care, so sorry to hear things are so rough. Grateful to have been able to read about all your adventures for a long time and sending you some peace.
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog was down and was really worried until I saw you were still posting slightly in other places. May you get through this time.
ReplyDeleteI’m really sorry. As a long time reader I look forward to your posts. Ozzy is the reason I have ex STB racer.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you and Mike and Bonnie and Chip are safe. It's been an upheaval and stress kind of year, but fingers crossed that the dust settles quickly and you're able to get back to the normal level of shenanigans soon.
ReplyDeleteBest of everything to you. I have really enjoyed following your adventures.
ReplyDeleteSorry to read this as have not been able to keep up with reading lately. Glad you are safe and hope that things settle for you. From a random internet stranger who has always appreciated the time you take to write and share your adventures with us. Francesca
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting us know you are ok and I hope everything works out as best it can. Signed, Another internet stranger who has always enjoyed your blog.
ReplyDeleteOh no. Glad to hear you are safe but it’s been so long and I hopped in here just now. I enjoy you and hope it all works out.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are going through a rough patch. Please let us know where you will be posting again. I will miss your stories.
ReplyDeleteAnother internet stranger hopes you are okay! I've always enjoyed your blog and hope life settles for you.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that I have been reading your posts for several years now, and they inspired me to get out of the ring and "adventure" with my mare- and I will always be thankful for that! I hope you (and your crew) are ok, thinking of y'all.
ReplyDeleteHi Dom, I have been following your blog for what feels like since the beginning of time - at least a decade plus. I used to be much more active about leaving comments, but I have continued to follow along on your adventures. I really hope you are ok.
ReplyDelete